Yoga for Runners Workshop
A 2-hour workshop designed specifically for runners and those doing regular sports.
The class will cover:
- Runner-specific yoga warm-ups and cool downs
- Static and dynamic yoga-based stretches
- Postures to improve flexibility, strength and balance
- Focus on calves and hamstrings plus hip flexors, adductors, glutes, spinal twists, shoulder stretches (also great for people that sit at a desk all day), PSOAS, back and core
- Introduction to helpful breathing techniques
- Deep relaxation time
- Informal, friendly atmosphere with time for Q&A
- Pre and post workout stretching plan to take away
Handouts will be available so you have a permanent record of helpful stretches and postures
The cost for the class is £15 but if 12 or more people book I will issue everyone with a £5 coupon to use against a future standard yoga class.
Please bring a yoga mat and, if you have them, yoga blocks. A towel or thin blanket will also be useful. I do have yoga mats available for you to borrow but please do let me know if you are going to need one in order that I bring enough with me.
Numbers are limited so do book early.
Monday 24 January 7-9pm, Catholic Church Hall, Henfield.
BOOK HERE using the secure Booking Hawk app.
Suitable for beginners or those with previous experience of yoga.