- Mondays 6pm Gentle Yoga – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Hall, Tan Yard, Henfield BN5 9PE
- Thursdays 6-7pm – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Hall
- Wednesdays 10-11.15am – Tottington Manor, Henfield BN5 9LJ
- Occasional Breathwork & Mindfulness classes – please get in touch to register your interest
Book classes here
- Beginners Yoga Workshop on Saturday 19 February at 9.30am at Tottington Manor
- Half Day Runners Workshop with personal trainer Shaun Bigg on Saturday 26 February at 9am at Tottington Manor
There is an option to pay as you go as well as discounted payments for booking consecutive weeks.
Booking a yoga class
Bookings are made using a booking app called Booking Hawk. This means that any credit card payments are secure (done via Stripe) and gives you plenty of flexibility when it comes to rescheduling a class if you can’t make it.
Head over to Booking Hawk to see the schedule and to book into a class.
Please also complete the Student Info Sheet here to let us know of any health issues.
What to bring and wear to a class
Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes such as leggings or sweat pants and a t-shirt.
You are welcome to bring your own mat, bricks, blocks and a yoga strap but if you don’t have any of those don’t worry as we have plenty of spares.
You may also like to bring some water with you.