- Mondays 5.30pm Gentle Yoga – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Hall, Tan Yard, Henfield BN5 9PE
- Thursdays 6-7pm – Corpus Christi Catholic Church Hall
- Wednesdays 10-11.15am – Tottington Manor, Henfield BN5 9LJ
- Occasional Breathwork & Mindfulness classes – please get in touch to register your interest
Book classes here
There is an option to pay as you go as well as discounted payments for booking consecutive weeks.
- Beginners Yoga Workshops are occasionally held. Please get in touch to register your interest.
- Half Day Runners Workshops are occasionally held. Please get in touch to register your interest. We are also happy to run a bespoke evening or weekend workshop with running clubs.
Booking a yoga class
Bookings are made using a booking app called Booking Hawk. This means that any credit card payments are secure (done via Stripe) and gives you plenty of flexibility when it comes to rescheduling a class if you can’t make it.
Head over to Booking Hawk to see the schedule and to book into a class.
Please also complete the Student Info Sheet here to let us know of any health issues.
What to bring and wear to a class
Wear comfortable loose fitting clothes such as leggings or sweat pants and a t-shirt.
You are welcome to bring your own mat, bricks, blocks and a yoga strap but if you don’t have any of those don’t worry as we have plenty of spares.
You may also like to bring some water with you.